Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Calling Writers of All Skill Levels

Do you know about Watt Pad? (wattpad.com)

I just discovered this writing website recently. It's quite an ingenious site, and it has millions of readers.

At Watt Pad everyone can post her creative writing for everyone else to see, comment on, like, vote for, etc.

Teens through adults, male and female, truly everyone is posting there. It is a blast to see the variety of stories. I especially enjoy reading posts from teens. Some of them are quite talented though their stories often need lots of work from a technical point of view. Most of the time they've got great titles, premises and usually they're about things of interest to young people--peer relationships, school-related activities, etc.

I'm looking forward to learning more about Watt Pad as I try to figure it out. (Maybe I should message one of the teens for help.)

Fran

Fran Shaff, Award-Winning Author
http://sites.google.com/site/fshaff

No comments: