Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day Week

I hope everyone has a good week reflecting on the wonderful contribution all laborers make to our societies. From parents to teachers, preachers, custodians, doctors, dentists, checkout clerks, factory workers, shelf stockers, etc. all people who work to make our lives better deserve acknowledgment for jobs well done.

It is good to take time to think about how we contribute in positive ways to our lives, to those around us and even to strangers we will never meet.

As a writer, I hope my words, whether here or in one of my books, short stories or articles, bring something positive to readers and help other writers in some way.

As a volunteer, I hope the strangers I may never meet feel the warmth of a hug when they are in need of something my fellow volunteers and I have provided.

As for you, God bless you for your efforts to contribute your labor in positive ways to your friends, families and to strangers.

Have a great week and a wonderful autumn.

Fran

Fran Shaff, Award-Winning Author
http://sites.google.com/site/fshaff

No comments: