Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thanks, Readers

I'm interrupting my series on plots this week to take time to thank Readers for the wonderful feedback you've given me for my new "Tender Mysteries Series" in Historical Romance.

Thank you for acquiring the books in this series, and thanks for your kind words of appreciation. I'm so glad you've been enjoying "Resurrected," "Restitution," and "Retribution."

"Recruited," the fourth book in the series will be available this spring in e-book and paperback.

"Ricochet" and "Relentless" will be out towards the end of the year in e-book and paperback.

Remember, the first book in the series, "Resurrected," can be downloaded for FREE just about everywhere. Amazon is still charging 99 cents, but they will price match with other sites if you tell them about the lower price.



We have less than a month until it's spring in the northern hemisphere, and are we looking forward to it!

I hope all of you, Dear Readers, have a wonderful rest of February, and I'll be back with one or two more plot discussions in March.

God bless you,

Fran

Fran Shaff, Award-Winning Author
Fran's Web Page

No comments: